As it is the 3rd of September, I may as well show my Apple Music Playlist. This playlist will keep me going while I try and make it through Year 11.
- Boys Like You (Acoustic) – Anna Clendening: This song is the first one on my playlist. I actually found it while listening to sad nightcore songs and I thought ‘why not listen to the actual song’ and so I did and now it’s on my playlist. I wonder how long it will be until I overplay it…
- Human – Christina Perri: Ah, another slow song. I also found this while listening to nightcore and then on a clip from Pitch Perfect 3. I guess I like these kind of songs. There may be another Perri song so look out!
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda – Beverley Knight: This is an R&B song, influenced by my mother who loves this singer. I love her too. Truth be told, my favourite BK song is Beautiful Night. I still aim to play it on piano but I can’t find the sheet music. A-NOY-ING!!
- &burn (feat. Vince Staples) – Billie Eilish: Right. OK. I may be in a small phase of listening to Billie Eilish. In fact, 80% of my playlist is Billie Eilish. Be prepared…
- COPYCAT – Billie Eilish: I love this song. It was my first BE song and whenever I hear it, I can’t help but imagine a group of women slowly walking away from a fire in the middle of the night. A bit like Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood video.
- idontwannabeyouanymore – Billie Eilish: I find this to be a deep song. My interpretation is about a girl who struggles in life and doesn’t want to be like that anymore. I mean, I could be completely wrong (what’s your idea of this?)
- my boy – Billie Eilish: ANOTHER Billie Eilish song? Yes.
- Watch – Billie Eilish: I can’t remember this song…may need to re-listen
- Party Favor – Billie Eilish: I love this song. But I don’t really know why….it’s just that kind of song I imagine to be with that old fashioned pastel pink phone. I guess I like that sort of stuff
- Bellyache – Billie Eilish: No clue really. Just like to listen
- Ocean eyes – Billie Eilish: This was the second song I discovered. I really like it and I slowly realised how Eilish really likes ocean eyes. I’ve heard mentions of them in other songs
- Hostage – Billie Eilish
- Bitches Broken Hearts – Billie Eilish: LOVE LOVE LOVE
- Something New (feat. Chris Brown) – Zendaya: I am also loving Zendaya (my celeb crush right now)
- Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri: AHA! Another Perri song. Why do I like this song? Remember this quote?: Who do you think you are, running ’round leaving scars? Well…it reminds me of Harry Potter. And I L.O.V.E Harry Potter
- Yoncé – Beyonce: This is actually a video, but I still love it. I found this song from the video of Zendaya (yes..I know) lip syncing to it. And I kinda got attached.
- All of Me – MAX and Zendaya: SHUSH! I know it’s a cover, but it has Zendaya…PLease see my point of view, Zendaya is a GODDESS!!!!
- Girls Like You (Feat. Cardi B) – Maroon 5: I love this song. I like the beat and yea…
- Eastside – Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid: I love the style of it. It’s the latest song added
Well that’s my playlist! Hope you like my choice. Bear in mind this is only the songs I”ve recently added (apart from Beverley Knight) and I have a larger variety of music.
Love you all!
Read my next post: Panic Attacks, Depression and Me
Read my first Post: Oh, Hello